Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Professor Regina Herzlinger (HBS) and her husband George (MIT, PhD, Physics) are hosting and sponsoring this new forum, which will create an environment for discussion and synergistic matches between Israeli/Palestinian health care firms and student talent, including opportunities for independent projects, summer internships, research projects, and jobs!
Students who attend 2 or more of these sessions will be invited to a session with Prof. Herzlinger that discusses financial analysis of health care firms, innovating health care, and creating successful health care innovations.
April 16, 2019 - 3:30pm @ Aldrich 211, HBS
Tally Zingher, CEO, Dawsat
• Tally Zingher heads Dawsat, which offers weight loss and wellness solutions based on the traditional Middle Eastern diet. She is a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
• Technology Lessons | Developing effective social media to address public health problem
• Business Lessons | Using the internet to solve the obesity crisis in the middle-eastern community
Francois Maisonrouge, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
• Francois Maisonrouge has advised on many bio/pharma transactions including Takeda on its acquisition of Ariad, Medivation on its sale to Pfizer, and AstraZeneca’s sale of its anti-infectives business to Pfizer.
• Technology Lessons | Opportunities for synergy in the biopharma world
• Business Lessons | Biopharma: opportunities and risks; role of U.S. bankers
Aldrich 211, HBS
Soldiers Field, Boston, MA 02163, United States